Starting today, I have a few weeks of leisure before Spring Project starts up, so in the interest of not spending all of it playing Final Fantasy 9 (don't look at me like that; it's my favorite game of all time. Plus I'm already on disc 4 and a few more hours will probably finish it up), here is a list of the things I intend to accomplish in that time.
- Catch up on sleep. Have already started this and it is glorious.
- Decrease caffeine dependency. Okay, this one might not be going so well what with the morning coffee today, but I'll try to be good the rest of the day.
- Finish my crocheted throw. Somewhere between 4 and 14 rows left to go, depending on whether my yarn holds out for another pattern repeat.
- Finish the Sun card. This is actually getting close to done, unless I have an "Ogods scrap everything" moment. Stretch goal: finish the Reveler card. I think all I've drawn on that one is a rock. One lonely, solitary rock. My process, it is strange.
- Get some exercise in, even if it's just walking. Maybe use that gym membership I've been paying $10 a month for and haven't touched in half a year.
- Open the damned word processor and do some damned writing.
- Read moar books! I came home with a library haul on Friday, and already polished off one book (Redemption in Indigo by Karen Lord; it was delightful). Also I finally got my hands on Long Hidden, which will go into my daily short story queue and I am so very excited to read it.
- Muck about with watercolors because I've never used them before and I bet it'll be fun.